Thousands of area residents enjoyed the last Prosper Christmas Festival, especially the shopping! This community event is a great opportunity to promote your business or non-profit organization in front of thousands of area residents.
FESTIVAL PARKING DETAILS FOR MERCHANT VENDORS, FOOD VENDORS AND NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS:
From 9am-2:15pm: Please enter Frontier Park via the east side entrance from Coleman Street or Talon Way.
At 2:15pm: ALL PARK ENTRANCES WILL CLOSE FOR THE PARADE AND REOPEN AFTER THE PARADE (ABOUT 3pm).
After 3pm: Enter the park via the west side entrance from the North Dallas Tollway.
Follow Greenwood Memorial Drive to VIP PARKING. Signs will be posted.
For more information, see TRAFFIC and PARKING.
- Set up time is 9am to 2pm.
- Booths are expected to be open until 6pm. Cars may re-enter the booth space area after all pedestrians and buses have left the park, which is expected to be 6:15-6:30pm.
- Tables, chairs and canopies must be provided for each booth space.
- Sand bags are not allowed at Frontier Park. Canopies must be secured with weights.
- Space heaters are not allowed.
WELCOME, 2017 VENDORS!
- Chow & Tabby
- Costco Wholesale – Frisco
- Digestive Health Associates
- First Baptist Prosper
- Fruitland Gourmet
- Functional Health Centers of Prosper
- Jelly Bean Publishing, LLC
- Jungle Joe’s
- Harry’s Farm to Flame
- Hook and Ladder Pizza Co.
- Knights of Columbus
- Kona Ice
- Lee Lodge #435
- Lularoe, Becky Thacker
- Michael C. Ent
- Monat Hair Products Independent Market Partner – Susan McConnell
- Poppa’s Pit BBQ Catering
- Professional Black Belt Academy
- Prosper 3rd Ward, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Prosper Community Theater
- Prosper Fire Department
- Prosper Historical Society
- Prosper Ladies Association
- Prosper United Methodist Church
- Pure Oil Life
- Rodan & Fields (Kate Keck)
- Shining Brightly Boutique
- State Farm Insurance – Kevin George
- Striker Home Design
- Tammy’s Treasures
- The Lena Smith Group – Just a Dippin’
- The Pink Company #2
- The SPA in Prosper
- Town of Prosper Code Compliance Division
- town of Prosper Town Council
- Town of Prosper Water Conservation
- Twin Stacks BBQ
- USHEALTH Advisors
The Booth Application/Merchant Vendor Application is the appropriate form for all non-food vendors, business and organizations. Please refer to FAQs for additional information about Certificates of Insurance.