Thousands of area residents enjoyed the last Prosper Christmas Festival, especially the shopping! This community event is a great opportunity to set up a booth and promote your business, shop, or non-profit organization organization.
FESTIVAL PARKING DETAILS FOR MERCHANT VENDORS, FOOD VENDORS AND NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
From 9am-2:15pm: Please enter Frontier Park via the east side entrance from Coleman Street or Talon Way.
At 2:15pm: ALL PARK ENTRANCES WILL CLOSE FOR THE PARADE AND REOPEN AFTER THE PARADE (ABOUT 3pm).
After 3pm: Enter the park via the west side entrance from the North Dallas Tollway.
Follow Greenwood Memorial Drive to VIP PARKING. Signs will be posted.
For more information, see TRAFFIC and PARKING
- Set up time is 9am to 2pm.
- Booths are expected to be open until 6pm. Cars may re-enter the booth space area after all pedestrians and buses have left the park, which is expected to be 6:15-6:30pm.
- Tables, chairs and canopies must be provided for each booth space.
- Sand bags are not allowed at Frontier Park. Canopies must be secured with weights.
- Space heaters are not allowed.
The Booth Application/Merchant Vendor Application is the appropriate form for all non-food vendors, business and organizations. Please refer to FAQs for additional information on Certificates of Insurance.